Saturday, November 17, 2007

3 weeks???

I can't believe she has been with us for 3 weeks now! I love watching her grow each day, but it also makes me kinda sad. I am excited to see how she grows and changes, but I also wish I could take the day she was born and freeze it in time. Ya know what I mean, jelly bean?


She is starting to look around more now and have more "quiet alert" time. However, she is still not interested in sleeping much at night. I know I should be sleeping during the day when she sleeps, but most of the time, that's just not possible. She makes the funniest faces whenever I try to take her picture and she's awake. I'm getting her one month/Christmas pictures taken the week after Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping the professionals can get some good ones :-)


I find it amusing that I am a notorious multi-tasker and try to do zillion things at once (usually too much) but I am completely content just sitting and watching her for hours.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Connie said...

Wow Steph...I can barely remember when my ladies were this small...sigh...glad to see you are taking lots of pics! Can't wait to see her "in person"!!

Miss ya-
Connie