Friday, June 12, 2009

A Loss For Words

I know, I know- I haven't blogged in forever. There a a few reasons for this. 1) Things have been super crazy. We've had parades, holidays, weekend trips, graduations, school programs (for me), school dinners, sickness, end-of-the-school-year festivities, (I am still not done until June 19th. Ugh.) and etc., etc., etc....

2) I think "Oooh, I need to write about this" and then I forget until I have 3 more things that have happened that I need to write about and THEN I am just too overwhelmed to write about all of them, so I write about none of them...

3) T.V. Land. I will admit it. I'm addicted. I love TV. Over the past month and a half I have had countless season/series finales that I had to catch, or DVR & watch at some point. And then there were the ABC family and Lifetime Mother's Day Movie Marathons. How could I miss those, right? Now The Gilmore Girls final season is airing on ABC Family (I've seen every other episode in the past two years & am thrilled to be seeing the last season.) Tori & Dean are back Home in Hollywood, I can't tear myself away from Jon & Kate, even though I'm slightly ashamed to admit it, AND So You Think You Can Dance just got to the good part this week. With all of this good TV, it's hard to get on the Internet :-) ...

Finally, 4) I'm just not sure what to write. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my whole blog thing. It started out as just a Baby Kennedy site. I know that some people (Mimi) :-) are most interested in the pictures of the kiddos. Sometimes I want to write about non-kiddos things and just don't know if it's appropriate. I would like to have a means of expressing myself and putting my thoughts out there, even if it's just for 6 other people to read...I might be up to 8 now, I'm not sure (but 4 of those are my family members). Plus, I have so many FABULOUS blogs that I read, when I start to post something, I feel that it pales in comparison. Like Lindsay, or Katie or this Lindsey or Big Mama or MckMama or...the zillion others I secretly stalk :-) Some are funny, some provided the latest dish, some make me cry, some make me think...most of them do all of the above. Anyway, I guess I'm just trying to figure out my niche in the blog world for myself... Please bear with me while I go on this journey of self-discovery :-)

Alright, here are some pics from the past 1.5 months. They include the 500 Parade, a new baby cousin, some pool time, JCP Portraits, park/playground visits, and just random things...enjoy. (Deagan's 9 month appoint is the 22nd so I will update his stats then.)



















1 comment:

Beth said...

Okay... I've been patient.. get on the bloggedy blog blog and give me some pics! :)