Sunday, September 30, 2007

Getting Closer....

It just occured to me that tomorrow is October 1st. At first I was just thinking,"Wow, I can't believe how fast the year is moving." THEN I realized that it will be OCTOBER....which is the month right before NOVEMBER????? Crap. I'm excited and ready, and completely terrified, freaked, and not ready all at the same time. So much stuff is a mess, and I need to get it sorted out before she gets here, so she is not brought into the mess. Ugh.



We had another ultrasound on Friday. I feel like she looks so different than she did in the first one. They grow up so fast :-) Now I'm just worried because everyone kept saying, "Ooh, look at those chubby little cheeks!" Chubby cheeks? Doesn't those usually connect to a large head? That I have to push out? Oh no. :-)


First Ultrasound Pictures (27 weeks)
2nd Ultrasound Pics (33 weeks)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW look at that face! Beautiful! So excited I can hardly stand it!

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Amazing images! Your baby is sooooooooo beautiful!