Monday, September 10, 2007

Shower Numero Uno

I had my first shower this weekend at my mom's. It was exhausting and a lot of work, but I was really happy to see people that I loved and cared about. I have some wonderful friends that I am very thankful for. I can't wait for Kenna to meet them. My favorite pictures involve the ones where I cover my face :-)






I am curious as to whether Miss Kennedy has enough clothes? If you will consult the image, you will see that I have more than an outfit or two for her. :-) I have also realized that I need to get a life, so that I have social functions to attend and show off her plentiful wardrobe :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - remind me not to wear that outfit again! :) It was a great time and it was sooooo good to meet some of the fam - glad we made the cut for the pics, Aaron will be tickled! Love you, miss you, see you Thursday!