Monday, March 3, 2008

"And I do a little turn on the catwalk"

She had her 4 month dr. appt last week- those horrible shots! A physical therapist from First Steps is going to work with her for a bit because she apparently has a tight neck muscle on her right side. I thought she was just a natural model- always posing for the camera with a tilted head. She is actually probably in pain! Horrible mommy. I'm wondering if that has something to do with her not sleeping on her back... We will see.



I also think she has a hearing problem- on Saturday the only thing (and I mean ONLY) thing that would comfort her, was me singing Proud Mary! First, my singing is horrendous. And I'm not being over dramatic. You know the awful people on the American Idol auditions? I would make them look like the next Carrie Underwood. Let alone the fact that I only know 1 verse and the chorus of Proud Mary. Every once in a while, some Bon Jovi would do the trick. At least I know all the words to their songs:-)



And now to the fun stuff...

Ok, I usually feel like I am toturing her when I essentially dress her up for my own amusement and that of others, but at least she looks excited in two of the pictures...but not in the other one.


This is the "Please tell me we are almost finished" Picture


Ok, this just makes me giggle. Depend on your frame of reference, this could be the Cabbage Patch or The Superman

How do I not love that smile?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad - she doesn't look like she's in pain and how could you know b/c she can't tell you! You are a great mommy! And, how could ANYONE not love that smile? :D