Wednesday, April 9, 2008

An Even Better Talent!

For anyone familar with The Cosby Show, Kennedy is trying to do Zurburts. They are also known as rasberries. It is hilarious to watch her do it....however, I didn't think it was quite as funny as she did when she figured out she could do it while eating baby food. Yuck. Also, we had another Baby Party/Pinic last weekend. Kennedy was very intrigued by the babies. It was the first time she had been around babies and been aware of them. She tried to kick all the boys in the head. She's a smart girl :-)




Kennedy & Mason (she's 5 weeks older than him!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.