Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Party III

We had another baby party the first week in July. So far we have had one at the end of '07 (the year all of the babies were born), the beginning of April, and the start of July. I wish we could do it more often. :( Jack (the 2nd oldest) and Katie couldn't come down from Fort Wayne :-( but the rest of us were there. It was funny to see the kids now that they are all somewhat interacting with others. Sebastian (11 mos.) and Kennedy liked to go take the toys that other babies were playing with. I think she was practicing for when her little brother is here :-)

Showdown: Mason (7 months) & Kennedy

Look at her face!


Miss Avery (17 months)

Hmm, I think I need whatever that is

How do I get him off of this?

If I stick my finger in her mouth, she will leave me alone.

Love Triangle

No comments: