Friday, April 17, 2009

Where Did I Go Wrong?

Today, I was sitting on the couch trying to get some work done while the kiddos played. Kennedy climbed up on the couch to sit, as she often does. I wasn't paying much attention at first, then I looked over to see what she was doing. She was sitting, very nicely, on the couch with her hands in her lap... and an Easter basket completely covering her head...for a good 30 seconds...until my laughter and movement to get the camera distracted her.
I didn't get a picture at the moment, but basically if you imagine this picture:


And this one:



at the same time, that's basically what it was.

Oh, and she also likes to put it on her head on knock on it and yell, "Hi!"

And then put it over Deagan's face and knock on it.

I'm so, so proud.

:-)

1 comment:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Hahahahahahahaha your photography is so like mine. I love that you asked us to imagine the scene based on two totally different photos. And yet, you definitely got your point across. Well done. :)