Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How Cher & Bon Jovi save my sanity...

Miss K is going through a bit of a troublesome time at the moment. We are having lots of tummy troubles that leads to lots of fussiness and wiggliness. She acts like she's hungry and either doesn't eat anything or eats too much and then gets sick. She will fall asleep, until I lay her down....or when she's feeling very sneaky, she waits. She waits until I get back in my bed, get the dogs moved, covers & pillows fixed and just get comfortable. But I still love her. Amazingly enough, when she's screaming and crying my singing actually soothes her (This makes me want to get her ears checked when she's older) Anyway, the two songs that always quiet her down are Cher's If I could turn back time and Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive. I'm very grateful for them and am very sorry for anyone who is around while I'm singing them :-)

No comments: