Friday, December 7, 2007

Quick update and lots of pictures

Kenna is getting so big!!! She's lifting her head up a lot. We are having some struggles lately with extreme fussiness and gas and not sleeping. This has been quite difficult while trying to finish up my papers for my grad classes. However, I'm learning to do lots of things with one hand so I can hold her with the other. (Type papers, do laundry, go to the bathroom, etc.) :-)

And, I'm getting very irritated with people acting like it's my fault because I've "spoiled" her. I have had two separate doctors tell me that you can't spoil a baby at her age and that letting her cry just leads to a fussier baby, etc. But every time I say something about her not sleeping unless she is being held, I get the same comments for many people. "Oh, you've created a monster for youself now." "I bet you're sorry you've spoiled her so much" Etc. People, she's 6 weeks old. I didn't realize it was so horrible for a 6 week old to be held and want to be held. Back off :-) Ok, so it wasn't such a quick update, so on to the pictures.



Someone, please save me.

Not too sure about this bath thing






I put the bow on , so she didn't look like a boy :-)



1 comment:

Connie said...

Hey Steph!

My second was EXACTLY the same way...had to be held every minute to be happy. So I held her! And she was fine...NOT spoiled! But I did fall in love with the "swing"! Almost felt guilty putting her in it some times...but you do need some "me" time, too!

Come have dinner sometime soon...and bring Kenna!!
Love ya-
Connie