Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jane Fonda Meets Rainbow Brite

I can't believe she is 6 weeks old. Actually she's almost 7 weeks. She's growing and changing so fast!! This week, she's started to have actual tears! She's really working to hold her head up more and we're working on "tracking".

I have several pictures to add. I have to say, I think she is so stinkin' cute! Yes, those are leg warmers, and yes they are fabulous. :-) Also, as you look at the pictures, you will notice that I am a fan of taking her picture in her carseat. It looks like I just keep changing her clothes and putting her back in. Actually, it's just an easy way to get her picture because she usually likes being in it and it helps her sit up! :-)

On a side note, there was a clip of the actress/model Ali Landry on ET tonight. She was doing a photoshoot for the cover of modern bride. She had a baby 8 weeks ago. By next week, the only photo shoot I should be doing is the "before" pictures for any diet/clothes/hair makeover miracle advertisment. Trust me.
Sporting another fantastic creationg from Mimi

Do you notice that she often looks at me like I'm crazy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! You CANNOT beat the leg warmers/boots combination! :) Last final is Monday babe - we need to get together! :)