Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Try Again



I've been trying since Saturday to do a new post but blogger wouldn't let me upload it. I had written a lengthly entry then, but I'm tired now and have more stuff to share, so I will be brief with word but have lots of pics.

Surprise shower on Saturday. It was great and lots of fun. Kennedy tried to eat most of the presents :-)






Fell last Monday and seriously injured my foot, but nothing else. Crutches suck a lot when 8 months pregnant & have a 9 month old. (I'm sure they suck regardless.) Off crutches and in giant black "walking" boot that makes me more moble but sucks as well.


This is the day of the incident. The smile is forced.




Kennedy got big-girl walking tennis shoes! They are super cute! They help her to balance and stand on her own, but she is not use to actually coordinating her feet to move with them very well yet.





Very interested in what Rachael Ray was making in 30 minutes



Went to the state fair. Glorious food, was in wheel chair most of the time, Kennedy tried to eat the carrots that we were supposed to feed to the goats.

She looks like a big girl :-(














The process of trying to get to the camera.





In this toy, she can see the balls through the plastic but cannot figure out how to get to them.



Just chillin'.

No comments: