Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Football Season is Approaching!

**Saw the horrid picture of me that somehow ended up at the top of my blog and knew I had to update.

We went to the Lucas Oil Stadium tour on Saturday. Kennedy looked adorable and did great, but I was a mess. It was so crowded and so hot and I was so miserable.











If you were there, yes, there WAS a sign that said "Stay Off" but the Rule Following Mom was obviously not around for this picture.



Can someone PUH-LEASE get this lady to stop taking pictures?




She is getting a looking so big lately! I float between cracking up and being extremely worried abotu how much personality she has. When I tell her "No" about something, she looks at me for a second and I can see her deciding what to do. Then she usually laughs and goes back to do it again. Her latest thing is to test me when she is eating. She will blow a rasberries (i.e. spit her food all over her, her highchair and me) when I tell her no (usually pretty forcefully, since after dealing with 6th graders all day, being covered in green beans and rice doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy) she looks at me for a second and then does a teeney, tiny little one and looks like, "Yeah? What are ya gonna do about it lady?" I don't know whether to laugh or cry- I just know I'm in trouble :)




She also officially has four teeth now. It makes her look old and adds to her silly grin. I tried to get some pictures, but I decided to save that war for another day.

2 comments:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Could a child be any cuter than in that jersey and jean skirt?! Oh my word, adorable!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! I had the same thought as Katie.... if I looked that cute in a jersey and a jean skirt I would have snagged me a Colts player years ago so I'd have a reason to wear it all the time! ;) Love the 'tude... we've always known she'd follow in Mommy's footsteps ;) Love you both...I thought maybe I'd get to hook up with you Monday but I've been down with Strep since last week - no bueno. :( Tons to tell... give me a call!