Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy and Sleepy


These kiddos, and life in general, are wiping me out! I long for the days when showering wasn't considered a luxury :-)

Deagan has started to develop colic I believe (based on the past 4 nights) which makes me cry just thinking about it. It was hard enough when Kennedy had colic, but now when Deag is up all night, I still have to chase Kennedy around the next day! And I do mean chase, that is what I am doing with her most of the time :-)

(Speaking of chase...Lindsay, if you read this- I LOVE the new pictures of you, Curt, and Clayton!! Your family is adorable!!)

Kennedy had her first trip to Butler last week. Really, she's been several times, but this was the first time she was aware of people and things around her.

I also tried to get some pictures of her in the park down the street...she's not very cooperative for me. I don't know how these professional photographers do it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics. I try to take and include Deagan as much as I can, but basically he always looks the same, just with different clothes on :-D


Don't Shoot!


With Aunt Megan


Who's been teaching him gang signs??





This was the last of her bottle for the evening, because right after this picture, she decided to feed the dog and let her lick the nipple. Yum.

Practicing what we've learned from America's Next Top Model

No comments: