Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

I know- I don't post forever and then I do three in two days! I was up tonight and I figured I'd better put these up now or I would not find time to do it. Last Halloween K was 4 days old, so she didn't really care. This halloween, she is 1 yr and 4 days old...and she still doesn't really care :-) I basically just tortured my children for the amusement of myself and others for a few hours. Oh well. :-) Actually, I kept it pretty short because she was feeling pretty bad today and it was rough at our house. I did get some cute pics and thought I would share them before I try to sleep. Hope you all had a great night!

2007


2008


Deagan


The torturing...



"Do you think these slippers make my feet look big?"


K with her two cousins


With Aunt Megan

No comments: