Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trying to Keep Up







Haven't posted in awhile because, if I happen to get two minutes to myself I end up staring off into space trying to figure out what I forgetting to do or trying not to fall asleep. We took Kenna to the Pumpkin Patch. It was probably much more fun for me then it was for her, since I've been trying to get to the Pumpkin Patch for several years and finally had a reason to look like I was supposed to be there :-)


I'm also posting some random pics of the babies.

What a cutie! :) Right?


Ridin' the Pumpkin Train- Woo Woo :-)






She likes to play in Deagan's carseat





I have lots more stuff, but have to go feed a baby. I'll try to do some more tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geeze - you act like having two children who can't walk or feed themselves makes you busy... slacker. ;)