Friday, October 31, 2008

Skinny Minnie

I had to take K to the doctor on Wednesday because she was pretty sick (I got puke on twice. It was gross.) She had some virus that is making her congested and her throat all nasty, which led to the vomit. Anyway, our awesome pediatrician wasn't so concerned about the virus, it should pass quickly- she was the most concerned about her weight. She has fallen off the growth chart!!! She weighs just over 17 lbs. (Which would explain why her pants fall off while she is playing.) She's in the 90th percentile in height and doesn't even make a percentile for weight! So, the solution? I have to put a tbsp of butter in all of her meals! I also have to put carnation instant breakfast in her milk once a day and feed her sugary cerals and high calorie snacks. Basically, everything that I'm not eating, I need to feed to her. Doesn't that sound crazy!? I think I'm going to give her heart disease and a million cavities! :-) However, I do know she is too skinny (I do feed her, btw.) so I will do whatever I need to. I wish I had this problem...

No comments: