Saturday, November 15, 2008

Check ups

The kids had their 1 yr and 2 month check up this week. Kennedy had gained a few oz so that was good. Other than thay, they were fine. Deag is 9 lbs 9oz and 22.25 in long. Kenna is 17lbs 8 oz and 30 in long. They both had to get shots which was awful for all of us :-)

She likes to take care of her baby dolls...which includes shaking them and licking them- She did not learn that from me. :-)



Sportin' her Butler Gear. Go dawgs!



He looks like K in this pick.



How Cute!






All bundled up!


1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh my goodness, ok. I will not complain anymore that I have two girls that are 13 months apart. You have me beat! We are in the weeds together sister. Its a crazy life, but its our life!
I sent the invite to my blog over.
Your daughter and son are beautiful. We had a jaundice thing goin with our little Bella too.