Saturday, December 13, 2008

ANOTHER post!!

First- a shout out to my law school peeps: I miss you guys SO much and was very happy to see some of you tonight...even if it makes me sad because I think about how much I miss being with you and going to school.
I'm posting some random December pics. I took Kennedy to Disney on Ice on Wednesday. She did awesome and really seemed to enjoy it. I hope that I can remember to take time to do things with each child individually as they grow up. If Jon and Kate can do it with 8, surely we can figure it out with 2! I didn't really get any good pics of her at Disney, so you will just have to make due with what I do have. :-)

Ah. She discovered the Christmas Tree.



K rockin' her adorable outfit from Lindsay, Mavis, Mark, and Jenn!


Um, Sebastian...please explain why you have two blocks and I have none.


Did you guys know there were cans in this box???




Aunt Meggie got her a Tinker Bell Tea Set for Christmas!

No comments: