Friday, January 16, 2009

Long Over Due

Ok, I just spent over and hour creating a post and then blogger deleted it while I was trying to post. I will try to start over when I stop being angry.

******************************************

I'm not done being angry, (this is actually the 3rd time I've tried to post) but I will try again. I do feel sad for my 5 readers, because frankly my first post was mildy funny wildly enertaining and I just don't think this one will live up to the original.

I have also added some more links over to the left. If you are ever bored, I would encourage you to check them out. It's amazing how many awesome people I have discovered with my B.V.D (Blog Voyeurism Disease)! However, it is mildly disturbing that I actually only know 2 people on the list, and sort of know another one. (Katie, does meeting at a Ladies brunch, and then communicating thru Beth and blog comments count as knowing or sort of knowing? :-) However, I like to pretend I know everybody and can maybe have Mexican food with them one day. :-) (Watch the clip)

Alright, in the original post, I also provided many lame excuse for taking 1 month and 3 (almost 4) days to post again, including but not limited to my sickness, baby sickness, holidays, work, grad classes and more babysickness. I apologize for the delay. I have lots of thing to post about, but might have to break it into smaller post throughout the weekend just in case blogger tries to be a playa hata and make me yell, scream and throw things calmly walk away from the computer again.

I took K to the Children's Museum with my friend Holly and her two boys. I had so much fun with Kennedy! I can't wait to do it again!






The holidays were super busy but Kenna was fun because she was more exciting then last year, when she was basically just a 2 month old lump. :-) She loved the wrapping paper and boxes and decided that all of Deagan's toys were also her toys. Deagan got to be the lump this year. :-)

Tryin' out the new Elmo Slippers





What is that face??



This is Kennedy busting a move with us as I challenged her 10 year old cousin to a cheer off. Wii Cheer rocks! :-)




This is what are living room looked like after Christmas! I have since packed up some toys and re-arranged to save my sanity.



We had our 2nd Annual December Baby Party. It was fun because last year all of the babies except for Avery were basically...well, adorable little lumps! This year they all intereacted except for Deagan.


Mason

Sebastian


Jack



Avery


The crew '08


The Crew '07



I rarely post pictures of myself on here, but I will post a picture from New Year's Eve in hopes that it will motivate me to continue to eat better and work out to rid the 47 years of baby weight that has acrued. :-) I had fun seeing my friends that night. I haven't had a New Year's Eve with them like that since..2002/2003 I think. Of course I missed Katie up in Ft. Fun and Jenn who was stationed in Hives-ville. ;-)



I have more but will save it for later!

To be continued...

No comments: