Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Acts of Cuteness...and a Christmas Tree

Too many posts and not enough time! I am having trouble keeping up on my blogging because I am feeling very overwhelmed! The kids have been sick, I'm super busy, the house is a mess, and very little sleep is being had!:-)

I did think of a new proverb that I will share. Are you familiar with the saying, "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose?" (Classy, I know.) Well, "You can't pick your children, but you can pick their nose." :-) Young children with little noses and lots of snot and boogers (or boogars, Beth) ;-D results in more nose cleanings that I would like.

Here are lost of November Random Acts of Cuteness Pics (along with one Christmas tree that I am very proud of.) I will try to post Thanksgiving weekend pics ASAP and then update some December stuff. Have a good week!

"Kennedy...be gentle..."


Geez! I'm just touching his seat!

What!!!?? I'm just touching his arm!!!



Hey! Lady! She's smooshing me!!!

She's trying a new look.


See, I can help... by shoving the pacifier in his face :-)


OMG! See if I help YOU anymore!


No comments: