Sunday, January 18, 2009

4 months old!

Saturday was Deagan's 4 month birthday! I can't believe he is 4 months already!! Bright and early Monday morning I have doctors appointments for both kiddos, so I will up date all the vital stats at that time. Thought I would post some 4 months pics of the cutie-pie :-)

P.S.- If you haven't check this blog in awhile, you might go into shock that I have done three posts this weekend!!!!



Here is Kennedy at 4 months old. I thought about putting D is the same outfit, just to compare, ya know? But I figured Devin & my dad wouldn't find it too funny :-)




Kennedy is sick & tired in this pic, hence the odd look of her eyes. I had fun doing her hair so that she looked like a citizen of Whoville. Also, please note the cream leg attire...yes these are the same Babylegs sorted in these pics and these. My how she has grown!




Finally, these are two videos of the kiddos trying to bust a move (Deagan has the help of Aunt Megan).








No comments: