Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Extreme Makeover: Blog Addition

I need a blog makeover. I'm trying to finding a title that is clever and meaningful (I might steal Katie's strategy and pull from a favorite quote.) I also would like to have a cute blog. The problem is, I don't know how to do this!!! It would be more financially sound to do it myself, but I do not have the knowledge. Maybe I could write to Ty and he and his team could show up at my place to help me out. Ya think it would work? Even if they don't fix my blog, he would be some nice eye candy :-)

*** I do realize that I don't really need to make over a blog that, literally has less than 7 readers, but it's kinda like having matching underwear- nobody sees it, but it makes you feel good. (BTW, I don't think I've actually had matching undergarments since I was like 3 yrs old and refused to wear undies that didn't match my dress.)

On the baby front...no pics because I keep forgetting to download new ones. At the doctor's appointments both babies were way under weight!!! Neither one of them is on the growth chart! How did two totally NOT small people create such little babies? She said she can come to terms with Kennedy just being small as long as she continues to grow. She is more concerned about Deagan. I have to take him in this week to be weighed and Kenna in 2 more weeks.

K was 31 inches tall and 18 lbs 2 oz
D was 24.75 inches long and 11 lbs 4 oz

Additionally, K doesn't want me to work out apparently because she has now started SCREAMING whenever I leave her at the Kids Club at the gym. I feel awful and if I try to leave her to see if she calms down, they come and get me after 10 minutes. She has become very clingy and is into the separation anxiety thing. It's nice to know that she loves me, but it's frustrating feeling like a Koala with my baby around my neck all the time :-)

2 comments:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Madeline is still in her clingy/anti-separation phase which started about two months ago. She would cry when I left her with Joe! Definitely makes me nervous since I'm leaving her for the first time for THREE WHOLE DAYS this weekend. Ugh.

And you can totally rip off "my idea." I stole it from No Small Thing, one of my favorite blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

clayton just started doing this too...I'll start doing it when he stops doing it running from me! :)