Friday, March 20, 2009

Keep Up With The Kardashians Kennedy

Kennedy has become even more entertaining lately! She loves making you laugh, so when she does something that you think is funny, she will do it over and over. She also likes to make herself laugh, so she will do things like bang on the TV or touch the computer, knowing that I will get up to "redirect" her and she can run away laughing and squealing.*** She's something else, but she does crack me up. She's getting so big. She goes up and down the slide we got her for Christmas all by herself. She walks in with me to places holding my hand (or me holding her hood as she tries to run ahead or shake my hand loose) instead of having to carry her. She's quite the dare devil- standing on the slide, climbing all over her high chair, trying to stand on all her riding toys. It about gives me a heart attack, but she loves it.

She wanted to take her doll when we went on a walk the other day.




How do kids know how to do this at such an early age? I certainly didn't show her!

"What? You mean Mamaw didn't bring all these clothes for me???"

***I have been researching "age-appropriate discipline" for Miss Thang. So far, everything is telling me to just eliminate everything that she's not supposed to mess with. Yeah, not possible: We are renting, so no child locks on cabinets. We aren't going to by a new TV. I can't bubble wrap Deagan. Also, that's so not how life works. She's already demonstrating that she is going to be quite the tester of limits. Any suggestions??

No comments: