Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

I thought this would be kind of fun....

Top Ten (Modern) TV Moments

I’m kind of a TV-aholic. I thought I would pick a few of my favorite TV moments and list them here. It’s more a “Ten of My Favorites” list, but I’m not good at ranking these kinds of things because I will always think of something later that I forgot, and I could never pick a proper order.


10. Colts winning the Super Bowl!!!!!


9. Dawson’s Creek Series Finale

As an avid Creeker, I was so sad when it ended. I had many great memories of hanging out and watching it each week during college. I was so glad Joey ended up with Pacey! Joey with Pacey, Bella with Edward…all is right with the world. :-)






8. Three words for you: “DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES
!"





7. I love this scene from The Cosby Show. I can’t get it to post on the blog, but here is the URL. Rudy was so cute!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSvGdfOfLFw



6. “There’s no time, there’s never any time!” I quote this episode a lot. Pivotal, hard-hitting issues on Saturday Morning TV :-)







5. Yes, Saved by the Bell is on here twice. It may seem sad, but I love Zach Morris :-)





4. I think most Will & Grace episodes are my favorite. I love that show :-)






3. Justin Timberlake on SNL- Single Ladies- We’re the Dahncers, Omeletville, etc. Hilarious!


2. Friends- So many good Friends moments that make me laugh.




1. This was very amusing, & combined with Ben Stiller’s Oscar skit, it was hilarious.




Again, not necessarily a proper ranking, but a nice least of some of my entertaining TV moments. Head on over to Oh Amanda to check out more Top Ten Tuesdays!

I will do a kid post when I have my photos downloaded...

7 comments:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

You are hilarious and I just spent way too much time watching those clips.

I hope Deagan is doing better!

Anonymous said...

Those are great!! I don't even have to watch some of them ... I can replay them in my mind:)

Anonymous said...

OH MY. Best 4 minutes on TV is Rudy lip-synching! LOL.

*sigh* off to watch the rest...

Unknown said...

I knew before I even clicked on the link which Cosby episode it was! Classic!

Cathy said...

I have always loved that Cosby episode.

Anonymous said...

That Will & Grace with Cher is just my favorite! Dh often just belts out with "turn back tiioooowwmm" a la Jack.

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHH, yes! Some of these are my faves too! Saved by the Bell, classic! Friends...love that episode! 90210...again, classic! But the Colts is my fave too!!!! GO COLTS! It's nice to "meet" you!