Monday, March 9, 2009

No creative post title ideas

Everyone is on the road to recovery in our house.


Deagan stopped getting breathing treatments last week and seems to feel much better. He still has the ear infection, but the Dr. said it is improving with the antibiotics.

Kennedy still has a runny nose, but I’m beginning to think it’s just going to stay runny until July.

Deagan has started eating cereal and baby food. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast!! He will be 6 months old in a week! There is a new song by Darius Rucker (you may know him as Hootie) called, “It Won’t Be Like This For Long.” Whenever I hear it, it makes me tear up a little bit. Watching kids grow up is very bittersweet. It is amazing to watch them grow and change and discover new things, but it is sad that is seems to happen so fast.

I am really enjoying watching Kennedy’s personality develop. She is hilarious most of the time and really enjoys making people laugh. She likes to play in the kitchen cabinets and last night she pulled at mesh strainer about the size of…well, her head. She was walking around with her face shoved in the strainer, sticking her tongue out, and squealing. I tried to take a picture but I was laughing too hard. She has also become quite the little dare devil, constantly trying to climbing things and do tricks.

Deagan makes me laugh because he is always so happy- except when he is hungry or K is dropping toys on him. He smiles and laughs all of the time. I love it!


Here are a bunch of pictures from the last week or so. We were in Southern Indiana on Saturday for a baby shower and being outside in the beautiful weather inspired me to take some Heartgonewalking-esque shots :-)










What? You don't like my decorating ideas?



No comments: