Monday, September 29, 2008

Pictures

My blog stalking has benefits! Through my blog-friend Katie I found Amanda Elpers Photography. She takes amazing photographs, so I had her come do some newborn shots of Deagan. She just posted a sneak peek of the pics on her site so you can check them out. Thanks Katie and Amanda!
**I was going to include Kennedy but she wasn't feeling well, so it was better to just do Deagan. Plus we did some things like the 4D Ultrasound with her that we didn't get to with D, so I think it all evens out in the end.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Evens stevens... hit me with some more pics! :) It was soo good to see you guys the other day! Can't wait until K's b-day! :)

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Ah, I'm so glad after two years, my blog has finally benefited someone. :) He is sooooo beautiful Steph!