Friday, September 19, 2008

Yeah, I was a little off...

When I said the next three weeks, I was SO wrong! :-)


Deagan Michael James Imel

9/17/08

3:43 pm

7lbs 5oz

20 in


(It's pronounced like Keegan but with a D. It is Celtic/Irish.) Everyone is doing well so far. I am exhausted, so I will write and post more later. We will be going home sometime Friday evening. Beth-I'm sorry I didn't get with you and Connie before he came! Maybe you two could make a trip up to Fishers some time soon??? :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! STEPH! He's beautiful! I thought we had a little more time! And where the heck was my midnight text this time!?!??! How am I supposed to send texts to James in the middle of the night and scare him into thinking I've just gone into labor if you don't send me things to forward him!?!?!??! :) Love you, Love Kenna and Deagan (didn't I say you should name him Keegan? 2 for 2 baybeeee! ) I'll pass the good news on!

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

OH MY WORD!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Congratulations to the whole family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! I hear Beth gets the extreme pleasure of visiting with you tomorrow! (Oh wait...I guess that's TODAY!) I would absolutely make the trip up to see you and your gorwing family! Let's try to plan something...maybe I can even drag James along with me!...in the meantime...I will continue to thoroughly enjoy the pics and blogs!

Congrats and much love-
Connie

Love ya

Anonymous said...

And I meant that to say GROWING family...not GORWING family! LOL Has law school FINALLY taken my last brain cell?!?!?