Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



Two posts in a day! Sweet.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I do NOT have a child who freaks out when I try to change her diaper by yelling and screaming and trying to flip away from me (think about pulling a fish out of the water and trying to hold on to it.) And I definitely did NOT let her play with a dog bone this weekend while I changed her diaper because it was the only thing that would make her stay still long enough.

I did NOT become super proud of myself because I figured out how to "edit HTML" and turn my previously two column blog into a three column blog. I'm NOT nerd like that.

I did NOT consume my entire daily calorie limit in one meal of pizza hut pizza this weekend and proceed to still eat the rest of the day.

I definitely did NOT pretend like I was on So You Think You Can Dance while I was at my hip hop/workout class on Sunday.

I did NOT put Kenna's hair into a faux hawk last night after her bath because it was funny and I needed to amuse myself, and then forget to fix it before bed, so I did NOT find her hair looking like the infamous scene from Something About Mary.

I did NOT get very disappointed the The Boss didn't sing Born in the U.S.A last night because I did NOT want to relive my toddler days of running around, throwing my fist in the air and shouting, "Boooorrrn in the U.S.A.!"

I did NOT laugh so hard last night at The Office, ("The fire is shooting at us!!!") that I woke Deagan up.

Finally, I did NOT let Kennedy play with the CD-ROM drive on the computer yesterday, opening and closing it over and over and over, so that I could finish my paper that was due (because I definitely would NOT wait til the last minute to finish the paper.)

No comments: