Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Blog Stalking Has Risen to a Whole New Level

I have been in the middle of the night for several nights now. This has unlocked a whole new world of blog stalking! It's amazing how just clicking on a few links can introduce you to millions of new people! Some are hilarious, some are thought provoking, some are heartbreaking. Being a relatively new mother, who is already emotionally unstable AND up late at night, is not a good thing when you are reading about tragic losses and struggles. It makes more aware of how blessed a really am. Even when it seems like everything sucks, I have two snotty-nosed beautiful children who I love more than anything in the world. If you feel the need for a good cry, or would like to send some prayers up, feel free to check out the following:

Heartbreaking story of Cynthia and her little boy Aiden, who was taken before she got to know him.

This tragic story of a beautiful life cut short by cancer. I will be participating in the virtual wagon parade this weekend. You can learn more by clicking on the button below.



And then when you need to laugh, you can check out:

Big Momma- she cracks me up! I know I would want her to be my friend if I knew her in real life.

MckMama is pretty funny as well, plus her kids are adorable. I'm still trying to figure out how she gets Small Fry to let her put her hair up.

I also had an experience last night that made me giggle with delight when I was in a pretty yucky mood. If aliens landed and said "Take me to your mothership!" they would be directed to this sight. Hello, it's like they created the site just for me! I really think I need to look for a local chapter of B.A. (bloggers anonymous) to help me with my B.V.D. Time really does fly when you are blog stalking in the middle of the night.

Alright, back to makin' copies.

No comments: